From its secure 5,000 square metre warehouse premises in Heidelberg West, Melbourne, Direct Mail offers its bulk mail and 3PL clients a hassle-free storage solution that minimizes unnecessary delays.
Whether you need to store your pallets of printed collateral, or products from your eCommerce store, Direct Mail can help. You can send them straight to us from your printer or product manufacturer and make the most of economies to be gained from a sole shipment.
With everything stored in our warehouse, Direct Mail is ready to ship quickly on your behalf.
As you would expect from a leading mail house, Direct Mail offers computerized inventory reporting, enabling you to track and monitor stock and product levels remotely.
The Benefits Of Storage and Warehousing Services.
- Stock is on-hand thus reducing delays caused by the late arrival of inventory.
- Get cost economies by reducing shipments with Direct Mail managing inventory on-site.
- Direct Mail has safe, secure warehouse premises and an additional fenced area for storage of sensitive product.
- No time limits are applied; clients can use Direct Mail’s storage for as long as needed.
- Fully computerized stocktake and inventory reports keep you up-to date with inventory holdings.
Storage and Warehousing Service And Specifications.
- Direct Mail provides pallet storage for any time/duration.
- It offers full Receiving and Unloading of your materials.
- It offers warehousing of material.
- Direct Mail has a secure fenced of area available for sensitive materials.
- Direct Mail has 24hour CCTV monitoring.
- Customer reporting is available through a computerized online inventory system.